New to the forum and looking for help!!! Weil-McLain P-D-10 natural gas boiler

Old 12-29-17, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Exclamation New to the forum and looking for help!!! Weil-McLain P-D-10 natural gas boiler

Hey everyone, thanks for looking at my thread. But Iím in search of paperwork in regards to the Weil McLain P-D-10 Boiler as mentioned above. Itís currently in use and working pretty decent. But the problem is if something were to go south on it, I have no parts manual or operators manual. The only thing Iíve found so far was a setup guide, but other than that I have nothing. So any kind of direction on finding the rest of the paperwork would be amazing!

Thank you you for your time,
Nate.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-17, 11:12 AM
Group Moderator
Received 379 Votes on 356 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I didn't find much on that older boiler.
manualslib/manual/Weil-Mclain-Pd-Gas-Series-3.html

I would have thought it would be in the discontinued product listing but nothing there. weil-mclain/discontinued-products-manuals

Old 01-11-18, 12:09 PM
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Almost any good and reliable boiler service company could service your boiler and get it working again using replacement parts. All the gas valves , limit controls pilots and safety pilots are interchangeable between different manufacturers and can be used with only moderate modifications. . The only things that would have to come from the factory would be the cast iron boiler sections, gas manifold orfices, burners and maybe some of the metal casing all of which rarely need replaced. Most of the boilers work the same way and only the shape and dimensions change. I do not know the age but the gas input is 225,000 BTU/hour