Reco for mod/con boiler installer

Old 11-22-20, 08:32 AM
_
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Reco for mod/con boiler installer

I used to be an avid user of this forum and learned so much here. Some of my own posts now seems like Greek to me to some extent

Almost 8 years ago I figured out what I would want to replace my boiler with in this post with collective help from people here.

I think I might take a plunge on this and I'm wondering if someone can recommend a reputable installer south of Boston (Mansfield) area. If it's not against the rules here. If you can, please respond here or PM me.

Also, how do installer look at customers buying their own equipment on sites like supply house? Do installer have better deals thru their own channels?

Thanks!

Old 11-22-20, 11:04 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,343 Votes on 1,241 Posts
Anyone can respond to you via PM.
We don't recommend or post the names of any installers or companies in the help forums.

Most installers will not install customer supplied equipment. When an installer/contractor supplies the equipment... he is 100% responsible for that equipment thru the warranty period. He would not be responsible for honoring the warranty on your equipment. If you are leaning towards buying and supplying your own equipment.... find an installer first.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: