Need help with repair to driveway

Old 02-28-03, 05:38 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need help with repair to driveway

As soon as it even hints to being warm here in Pennsylvania, I want to complete some repiars to my driveway (which is concrete).

First, I have several hairline cracks and a few wider cracks. What is the best product to use on the hairline cracks? and what type of products should be used on the widers ones (when I see wider I mean 1/8" - 1/2" at most) I want to fill these in order to attempt prevent anymore water freeze/thaw damage.

Second, I have an area near the side that has cracked and created an area approx 6" x 8" that is just floating. (I mean that I can pull it out and put it back) I want to repair that area with pouring some new concrete. Can you give me some hints on the best way to do that. I also wonder - is it easy to make concrete that matches my exsisting slabs? (It has alot of stones visble, not smooth looking) and what are the best products to use (I have never worked with concrete before)

Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-03, 05:48 AM
pmgca
Visiting Guest
repair

Hi,

The advice we gave for your porch is valid here too.

Please, see this post
http://forum.doityourself.com/showth...hreadid=122117

If you use the " search" function you will find lots of information about this subject

Regards