Caulk b/w marble steps?

Old 08-30-04, 05:37 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Caulk b/w marble steps?

The material b/w my marble front steps looks dry-rotted and has come loose. It doesn't look like caulk but rather a rubbery material that looks like the material between cracks in newer sidewalks.

Any idea what I can use to replace this material before winter? The spaces vary but they some are at least 1.5" wide.

Old 08-30-04, 06:43 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,261
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
It is probably the flexible fill used to fill spacer voids in concrete sidewalks. You can get this at lowes or hd.
Old 08-30-04, 07:00 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Thank you!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: