Crack in vertical wall

Old 03-13-05, 11:33 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY USA
Posts: 46
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Crack in vertical wall

I have a wall about 4' high besided my driveway. It has 3 small cracks abiut 1/8 inch wide. One crack is vertical and the other horizaltal. I want to chop them about 1/4 wide each and patch with cement after damping with well crete liquid. Waht is the best patching "bonding" cement for small cracks like this? Something that will really bond
Old 03-14-05, 02:10 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,261
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Some of the manufacturers of concrete products make a patching mix for this very purpose. Clean and dampen the surface and apply the mix. Quite handy.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-19-05, 04:36 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Hydraulic cement works best, such as waterplug by thoroseal

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: