Concrete Pad

Old 09-02-05, 01:19 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Concrete Pad

Next to my home is a concrete pad and it slopes toward my house. I would like to divert water away from my house. Any thoughts on the easiest way to accomplish this?
Old 09-02-05, 06:34 PM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 27,237
Received 1,958 Upvotes on 1,755 Posts
Someone who does mud jacking could elevate the pad so that it doesn't slope toward the house, provided the pad is still in good shape.
Old 09-03-05, 08:03 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Should I cut the concrete to divert the water or add more concrete next to my house?
Old 09-03-05, 10:10 AM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 5,650
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Concrete Pad

Call a mud jacking contractor. He can slope the slab away from your house.

It will cost less than you think and it is easier and not as involved as what cutting and you are thinking of.

The process has been around for a long time and was developed specifically for what you need.


Last edited by Concretemasonry; 09-03-05 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: