Price of Concrete DFW area?

Old 01-09-06, 06:17 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Hi,
I can't find anything on the net that'll give me the approximate cost of a cubic yard of concrete in the Fort Worth, TX area. I will actually need about 12 yards according to the estimator that I found.

I know I can look in the yellow pages, but does anyone know off hand what I can expect?

If you know of a fair supplier in the area it would help too (if that is allowed on these boards).

Thanks, Brian

Old 01-09-06, 09:01 PM
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

concrete varies around the country depending on aggregate costs and labor rates. Just call a local company to find out what the going price is for what type you want. Since you only need 2 loads your main concern will not be price, but getting it where and when you want it. Twelve yards is not much to a company with a break-even point of 50,000 to 100,000 yards per year.

If you shop around, you might save a little. Depending on what your are pouring and if you have a flexible schedule, you might get a deal (couple of $ per yard) on "come-back" concrete, but most refutable companies will not sell it with any guarantees.

Dick

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: