Foundation guard

Old 06-22-08, 02:41 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Foundation guard

Hi, my friend's parents are renting a house and they've had some bad problems with their tenants. when the parents went to inspect the house, they noticed that the plastic guard that surrounds the foundation has a huge hole in it and the kids have been throwing all their toys and stuff. From what I gathered from my friend, the house was built elsewhere and moved to where it currently stands. My questions are:

1. What is the proper name for the plastic part that protects the foundation?

2. Approximately how much will it cost to repair the guard?

Thanks, I hope someone can respond soon.
Old 06-22-08, 03:34 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,261
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
The part is referred to as a skirt, in many circles.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: