uneven garage floor

Old 01-26-09, 11:21 AM
mik is offline
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 199
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
uneven garage floor

we have a low spot in the (9 year old) garage floor where water pools about 1.5" deep and about 6 ft. across. Anyone know anything about a process where a 2"-3" hole (or holes) are drilled out of the slab & some kind of mix (grout, mortar?) is poured into the hole & goes under the slab to lift it up & level it?
Old 01-26-09, 11:42 AM
Gunguy45's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 19,281
Received 6 Upvotes on 6 Posts
It's called "mud-jacking". The mixture is pumped in under pressure. But I think it's used to raise whole slabs, steps, sidewalks. If you have a low spot, I don't think that would work.

Some of the concrete guys will probably be around...give 'em time.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: