Installing Pavers in a small backyard

Old 12-15-09, 10:42 AM
J
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Installing Pavers in a small fenced backyard

I have a starter home in south florida with a small backyard that measures about 20X40ft. This house was built about 5 years ago but the dirt or soil has still not produced much grass. When it rains there are pools of mud. I have tried seeding it and watering but am ready to move on to a low maintenace yard. I would like to install pavers over the entire back yard. I have thought about doing this myself but would really like it to look professional. Can anybody tell me what kind of cost I am looking at? Thanks, Beer 4U2

Last edited by jack10525; 12-15-09 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added more info
Old 12-16-09, 02:12 PM
P
Temporarily Suspended
Upvotes: 0
I would say the cost would be between $1,000 & $1,300 depending on how much you need to do to correct the pitch.

Old 12-17-09, 06:21 AM
M
Upvotes: 0
Paver Cost

Living in Florida I understand your grass problem . There are many types of material , brick or stone , natural or manufactured that are on the market with different price tags. Most go by the Sq. ft. , natural stone goes by weight so you have to do some math. If you choose brick , it could run anywhere from $1. a sq. ft. and up . Check out your suppliers. It all depends on your choice of material. You could possibly find cheaper bricks somewhere or patio stone . Whatever the price per sq. ft. x 800 will give you an idea of cost . This does not include your material for compacting

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: