Paint Brick/Vinyl Siding/??

Old 05-05-10, 07:51 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Paint Brick/Vinyl Siding/??

Hi All,

My wife and I are trying decide which route to go with the front of our newly purchased home. We're not that into the multi-colored brick and have considered painting it or putting vinyl siding over it. Then again, we could see getting rid of the dark trim and painting the trim and shutters a different color could be all we need. I've attached a picture below, Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! The top level of the home is currently a light yellow siding...

Go to *****Blog sites not allowed
Jason

Last edited by Shadeladie; 05-05-10 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Link removed. Blogs not allowed.
Old 05-05-10, 09:56 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 824 Upvotes on 722 Posts
Welcome to the forums Jason!

You can paint both the brick and the vinyl but I'd save that as a last resort since once it's done there is no turning back. Changing accent colors can do a lot for changing the look of the house so you might be on the right track changing the trim color. I would try that first.

You might be better off posting in this section of the forums - Decorating and Design - DoItYourself.com Community Forums I know it says interior but you can get help with exterior color selections there also

Old 05-05-10, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Received 387 Upvotes on 315 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Please upload your pics to a photo site such as Photobucket, then post that link here. Blogs and Blog websites are not allowed on this forum and members posting them are subject to banning as stated in the rules.
Thank you.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: