Is this stuff stucco or what?


Old 02-24-01, 08:07 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Bought a new modular and two areas on the outside walls have a protective covering on them that looks like stucco. Looking a little deeper under the siding it appears to have been sprayed on (I don't think stucco is sprayed). It has a rubber like texture and is grey in color. Can anyone tell me what this is and where one could purchase any? There are a few stress cracks that are going to have to be repaired. Thanks for your help...Loomisman
PS It doesn't have foam backing like EIMS and the repair person from the manufacture said he has never seen anything like it (wow!!!, that was some incouraging news)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-01, 06:31 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Posted in the Paint department and the fellas there steered me in the right direction. Thanks anyway...Loomisman
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: