Small section of carport sunk


Old 06-19-18, 07:38 AM
pugsl's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,056
Small section of carport sunk

What is it called when they inject foam or some thing under slab to raise it? Corner of slab has sunk about 2 to 3 inches. Has been like this for many years and would like to fix. Who do you call for estimates?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-18, 10:20 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 18,724
I call it hydro jacking and there is a company named Ram Jack that does it.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes