What is this mortaring style called?

Old 04-27-21, 03:29 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 692
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
What is this mortaring style called?

I came across a house today that was entirely done with the mortar extending past the bricks. It gave it a really striking appearance. Is there a name for this, and how do you do it?
Old 04-28-21, 05:47 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 28,138
Received 1,565 Votes on 1,407 Posts
If you search for "brick mortar styles" you'll find other charts and the terminology might be different.


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: