Best way to prevent seepage.

Old 08-15-01, 01:37 PM
nyteowl
Visiting Guest
I have an older Florida home, concrete block construction on a slab. In one corner I have a seepage problem that was unnoticed until after I did some remodeling. Evidently, water is getting into the house via below surface cracks, presumably where the walls rest on the foundation. I am looking for recommendations on how to seal this from the outside, as I think it would be easier and a lot cheaper to trench along the foundation as opposed to tearing everything out and doing this from the inside. Thanks!!

Old 08-15-01, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marine resin works well.

Old 08-18-01, 11:01 AM
demerick
Visiting Guest
best way to prevent seepage

To seal the wall from the outside: apply a prime coat of xxxxxxxxxxxxx, apply a sealing bead of xxxxxat the wall/floor junction, then surface coat with xxxxxxxxAlso see: xxxxxxxxxx.htm
Bonding with great strength while waterproofing and sealing large gaps in concrete is no problem for xxxxxxxxliquid rubber adhesive coating and caulking products. The high strength bonding and flexibility assures a complete seal for many years.

No Advertisement Allowed

Last edited by pmgca; 02-28-03 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-10-01, 08:07 PM
some help
Visiting Guest
Hello
demerick is right on again....follow direction to a tee and happy you will be....Good Luck

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: