Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

What's the catch?

IN

10-08-05, 07:17 AM   #1  
What's the catch?

I heard an ad several times recently that said if you buy a new Kia Sedona mini van that they will give you a Kia Rio or similar model for no additional charge. Sounds too good to be true, so what's the catch?

Pecos

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

10-10-05, 06:57 PM   #2  
bdgood
I just had my Mazda 3 in for service and the loaner car from Enterprise was a Kia Rio. Wow, what a piece of junk. Everything about it was bad. The steering wheel shook, the brakes felt bad, the gas pedal felt bad, the mirror adjustors didn't work, it felt cheap and very unstable on the road (scary to drive even), and more...basically everything about it was really bad. My 81 Chevette was much much better. And this Kia was a year old with 30k miles. I would never even consider a Kia. If I couldn't afford anything else new, I'd buy a used Honda or Toyota with 100k on it and it would be a much better car.

OH

10-10-05, 09:10 PM   #3  
I have a 3 y.o. Kia Rio with 44,000 miles. No problems. 5 year or 100,000 mile warranty.

There is a saying that if it sounds too good to be true then it's likely not true. Call your local Kia dealer and inquire about the offer. There is no promotion like that in my area.

Search this Thread