Bullnose removal ....Help

Old 10-14-03, 01:33 PM
jnott5
Visiting Guest
Bullnose removal ....Help

I am in the process of ripping up old carpeting a laying down pergo. They have a piece that goes over the edge of my step, however, I need to remove my bullnose. What is the best to remove the wood bullnose from my step?

Old 10-14-03, 02:44 PM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Is the carpet beneath the bullnose? Ordinarily, carpet is on top of things, except baseboard. I would look for its end under the edge and pull it loose.

Old 10-14-03, 02:53 PM
jnott5
Visiting Guest
Sorry....I wasnt clear....I have no problem ripping up the carpet...However, once the carpet is ripped up, I want to remove the bullnose piece so my finished pergo piece fits nicely over the step. They don't have a pergo piece to fit over the bullnose. My question is,..... How do I remove the bullnose? With a circular saw? Can I pry it off? Thanks

Old 10-14-03, 03:01 PM
jnott5
Visiting Guest
Sorry....I wasnt clear....I have no problem ripping up the carpet...However, once the carpet is ripped up, I want to remove the bullnose piece so my finished pergo piece fits nicely over the step. They don't have a pergo piece to fit over the bullnose. My question is,..... How do I remove the bullnose? With a circular saw? Can I pry it off? Thanks

Old 10-14-03, 04:00 PM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
It is probably glued on. You would have to cut it off.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: