shopsmith parts


Old 10-24-03, 06:42 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question shopsmith parts

I recently purchased an older shopsmith
possiblly a 1959 model. I need the mounting for the jointer. I'm referring to the posts that mount on the bottom of the jointer and slide into the carrige.
Old 10-25-03, 09:50 AM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
If you don't find them elsewhere, Shopsmith has an online catalog.

Hope this helps.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: