Router Bit profile chart?

Old 12-27-04, 11:42 PM
old_chipper
Visiting Guest
Router Bit profile chart?

Does anyone know where I can get a Router Bit chart, like the ones we use to see in our school shops. The big ones with all the different bits? and the profiles they cut. thanks

Old 12-28-04, 01:46 AM
Sawdustguy
Visiting Guest
Why not write Amana and ask them to send you a catalog? That way it will last you longer and can take it with you to the store, etc. Amana makes the best bits, in my opinion.

Old 12-28-04, 06:58 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
If you go to the Rockler website (www.rockler.com), you can look at and print out profiles of all their router bits.

Old 12-28-04, 06:21 PM
Also www.routerbits.com has a catalog that has all sorts of different profiles printed in it. You can download a copy off their website.

Old 12-29-04, 07:19 AM
MLCS (www.mlcswoodworking.com) also has a catalog and website that shows profiles of their router bits as well as the Katana line. Recently, I got a Katana raised panel cutter and back cutter and am very impressed with them.

Old 12-29-04, 05:03 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Location: langley, in sunny fraser valley, bc , near vancouver
Hi OC,
- I'm pretty sure they had a large pullout one in 'Wood' magazine about 3 yrs ago. I'll check and comeback with a ref'#.
Also try 'www.leevalley.com' - this is a Canadian tool co-op company that is dedicated to supplying really good tools at lowest prices. An excellent source of all kinds of good tools for woodworkers. Their whole catalogue ( inc. hundreds of router bits ) is online.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: