Clamping compound mitre cuts?


Old 03-25-07, 09:02 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ahoskie, NC
Posts: 18
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Clamping compound mitre cuts?

Is there a clamp made for clamping picture frames that have a compound mitre cut? I have band clamps, right angle clamps and bar clamps, none of which will work on these type frames. I have searched the web but have been unable to find this specialty clamp. Thanks for any help, Lawdawg
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-07, 01:32 PM
AxlMyk's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 889
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Pinch clamps, Grizzly No. H3703,
or use Scotch stretchy tape..
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: