Bolts & Nuts for Wooden Bed Frames

Old 07-31-07, 02:57 PM
K
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bolts & Nuts for Wooden Bed Frames

I have a pine double-bed frame for which I need bolts and nuts to reconstruct - the package containing all the fittings got lost in transit and for the life of me I cant find the correct bolts and nuts to put the frame back together again - I know for sure that its not regular bolts - there is a name for them - I am just wondering if someone out there would have an idea of what they are called and what size bolts I will need

Thanks would appreciate some help here cos I am fed up with sleeping on the floor

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-07, 03:30 PM
J
My guess would be 1/4-20 hardware, possibly countersunk/flathead type, but not necessarily. What size holes in the frames??

Old 07-31-07, 03:53 PM
K
Cool

Hiya Just Bill

well you have me there I will have to go and check but not until tomorrow as its already midnight

and if memory serves me - the bolts are the ones with holes and you put metal dowels in them - sorry about the terminology but I am not up to scratch with these things

I will post the size of holes

Old 08-01-07, 09:34 AM
Sounds like you're looking for a connector bolt - Rockler has 'em. Use their search engine to go to the proper page - pictures are there...