Tile to staircase interface gap...

Old 09-25-09, 10:48 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Tile to staircase interface gap...

I've left a 3/16" gap between the edge of my porcelain tile install & the curved base of my staircase; question: I need to cover the gap with a curved moulding & tie it into baseboard moulding arcing in from a curved wall area...

...& I dun't know how!

Suggestions?

Thanks!

DSD

Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-09, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Without seeing exactly what you have...sounds like a good time for something like FlexTrim...Flexible Trim by Flex Trim

There are other brands that do the same thing...just the one I am most familair with.

Pictures are always helpful...they need to be posted to a hosting site like photobucket or flickr..then linked to here.

Old 09-26-09, 12:44 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks GunGuy...

Originally Posted by Gunguy45 View Post
Without seeing exactly what you have...sounds like a good time for something like FlexTrim...Flexible Trim by Flex Trim

There are other brands that do the same thing...just the one I am most familair with.

Pictures are always helpful...they need to be posted to a hosting site like photobucket or flickr..then linked to here.
I'll look for flex trim dealers up here in the great white north. I also know of a local staircase manuf./install shop where they may be able to custom bend some trim to fit my need. If all that goes south, I'll post some pics as suggested.

Regards,
DSD