Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Carpentry, Cabinetry and Interior Woodworking
Reload this Page >

Can someone please look at this image of router combo and identify the parts?

Old 03-23-13, 12:14 PM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I bought this router combo locally, and later found out it is missing a couple parts that were not mentioned. I am unable to contact the original seller, and I am hoping this community can help me identify the parts.

I highlighted one part in blue, and one part in green. If you know what the missing parts are called, and what they are for please respond by listing which part you are talking about as either blue or green.

Thank you!

Name:  router.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  44.9 KB

Old 03-23-13, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator
Received 6 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Well...blue looks like an edge guide (not sure if that's the correct name), the green may be a vacuum attachment....but since it's a very good brand...you should be able to go to their site and look up parts.

Old 03-23-13, 01:08 PM
D
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
The blue looks like a t-handle allen wrench. Hard to see for sure. I agree withgunguy about the other part. Looks to be a vacuum attachment.

Old 03-23-13, 01:24 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,910 Upvotes on 1,716 Posts
The t-handle looks like a collet height adjuster that maybe you would insert through a hole in the router base and would use when the router is mounted upside down in a table so that you could adjust the collet height from above the table rather than under.

Giving us a model number really would be helpful if you want a specific answer. I can make out "Milwaukee" but that's about it. I suppose we could search and try to figure it out, but...

Old 03-23-13, 02:44 PM
A
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the responses!

It is a Milwaukee Model 5615-20 router, and it looks like the combo set featured in the link below!

Milwaukee 5615 84 Factory Recon 5615 24 1 3 4 Max HP Multi Base Router Kit | eBay

Old 03-23-13, 03:01 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,910 Upvotes on 1,716 Posts
The 5615-24 kit comes originally with all the things listed here on the right column.

The tee-wrench might be simply be the on-board tool used to change the body from a fixed base to the plunge base.

The green box looks like its a dust shield/collector nozzle that attaches to your vacuum.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: