Blue, plastic, soft close drawer thingies?


Old 11-25-20, 12:49 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: United States
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Blue, plastic, soft close drawer thingies?

Hope I am in the right place for some assistance. We are going thru my Step-Dads stuff and came across these pieces. I know they have something to do with soft close drawer slides, but I don't know what these are called? There are about 25 without slides. Anyone? TIA

Old 11-25-20, 01:46 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 24,418
Received 746 Votes on 685 Posts
I call them soft closer mechanisms.

I've seen your type before but they were inside the drawer slides. I wonder if he didn't like them or the dimensions didn't work out so he removed them.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: