I'm Looking For Table Legs.

Old 02-16-02, 08:28 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question I'm Looking For Table Legs.

Howdy from Dallas. What I'm looking for is some of those pine table legs you see on what I call Country Pine Furniture. What I am doing is, I've taken an old door from a farmhouse that has the old type recessed panels. I'm going to inset some slate pieces of tile into them, grout, and try to make a desk top out of this old door. The trouble I'm having is trying to finding some legs for it. I've been to HD, and the Lowes, but their legs is a little on the thin side. LOL I like them big legs. lol. Anyone know of a website that I may be able to order them from. Thanks in Advance. Cowboy Rick.
Old 02-16-02, 10:43 PM
fewalt's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sw VA
Posts: 3,100
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Cowboy,

I believe what you need is:

call and lasso their free catalog,
Old 02-16-02, 10:44 PM
Herm's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Island Lake, IL
Posts: 535
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts




You should be able to find something with one of these links. The first two have a free printed catalog you can request.
Old 02-17-02, 06:27 AM
Trent Bridley
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Here is another site to try
good luck

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: