coffee,chocolate,and cream

Old 11-16-05, 04:19 AM
bakermaker
Visiting Guest
Post coffee,chocolate,and cream

I need an expert in coffee removal!!! My daughter accidently spilled her coffee ALL OVER HERSELF. Of course it couldn't be just any old coffee it was a Verdi(Extra Large) double chocolate (black and white) mocha with pepperment flavoring and to top it off whipping Cream. She covered her jeans, sweater made of (65% Raylon/ 35% Nylon) and a nylon/lycra undershirt and a Cotton jacket.
HELP, I need all I can get. THANK-YOU

Old 11-16-05, 07:33 AM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Soak each item separately in enzyme digester cleaner and water solution. The longer the clothing items remain in the solution the longer the enzymes have to digest the stains. The enzymes will break down the protein and fat-based stains, and water will dissolve the sugar. This may take three to four days. Then, wash in detergent and all-fabric bleach. Repeat as necessary. Do not dry in dryer as heat will set stains.

Stains are best attended to immediately. If in doubt what to do, toss washables in a bucket of cool water until you know what to do. Stains allowed to dry often become set and are more challenging and sometimes impossible to remove.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: