-----.com shows quite a variety of vapor steam cleaners

Old 02-04-09, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
-----.com shows quite a variety of vapor steam cleaners

Hi,

-----.com shows quite a variety of vapor steam cleaners including what they call continuous-refill for non-stop cleaning. I really don't like the thought of having to shut down the machine to refill when I run low in water like I would with vapor steam cleaners not offering continuous refill.

Does anyone use vapor steam cleaners and with experience in tile and grout cleaning?

Thank you,
Bob

Last edited by Shadeladie; 02-05-09 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Website removed
Old 02-06-09, 01:55 AM
T
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
"I really don't like the thought of having to shut down the machine to refill when I run low in water like I would with vapor steam cleaners not offering continuous refill." Thus, you don't purchase a lower cost steam cleaner that requires constant refill and does not allow for continual heating.

Old 02-07-09, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
i think that while they look good on small areas...the amount of water and time that it would take to clean an average kitchen floor or surround..or bathroom...would make it unfeasiable...my wife and I tested one out 3 or 4 years ago...i did clean..but was not worth the time...conventional cleaning was the better option..

regular preventative cleaning is the best way to go..spending a few mins here and there working in an area..will keep it up and the need for time consuming maintenance will decrease

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: