Qwest Cell phone

Old 11-02-05, 07:58 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Qwest Cell phone

I'm looking for a cell phone that I can hear ring.. I've got Qwest Cell service and they gave me a motorola that just doesn't ring up very loud.. and the voice quality is lacking also.. my old LG phone at Verizon was loud and I had to turn it down.. my Nextel was loud enough to hear 2 blocks away if you turned it up.. anyway, where do you buy cell phones that work on Qwest without having to pay the high fees at Qwest?.. thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-05, 11:34 AM
go to the qwest website or better yet a qwest store , find a model you like then shop around for the lowest price . i have bought 4 or 5 phones off ebay , I take them into alltell (my service provider ) and they have set them up for me no charge.

Old 11-02-05, 10:07 PM
I thought about doing that, but Qwest tells me it has to be one of "their" cellphones?.. seems kind of monopolitic of the sort?... I'll be glad when someone in the government cracks down on these guys and gets rid of specialized products and contracts... the days of ATT and Western Electric are gone...

Old 11-02-05, 10:18 PM
I just bought a BlackBerry off ebay but you probably already thought of that.

Old 11-03-05, 05:17 AM
it has to be a cellphone that will work on their network . if you look on eBay there are sellers you will guarantee that their phone will work on certain networks.

I bought a speakerphone for my wife off eBay took it to alltel they said it wouldn't work I emailed the seller he emailed me back some instructions that I took to alltel and suddenly it would work .(they got it working no charge )

Old 11-03-05, 12:55 PM
I really wish my old (new) NEXTEL motorola phone would work on Qwest.. it is really loud.. they said "not" tho.. also have a Motorola Timeport.. but they didn't like that idea either?.. picky picky picky..