MSN Browser

Old 10-02-02, 01:06 AM
GSMAC
Visiting Guest
MSN Browser

How do you shut off the auto complete for win 98. On the msn browser there isn't a tools pull down? I shut it off on the internet explorer but it still does it on yahoo search and other search engines?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-02, 05:40 AM
bigmike
Visiting Guest
Cool Mini Browser...

No way I know of, that browser is a proprietary one from MS so it may not have full control like IE.x does. You do not have to run their browser, you can use regular IE if you want to and have full control over the browser… That browser you are using is sometimes called a “Mini browser.” AOL uses it too. Excuse me I have to go wash my hands, I just typed AOL…

Old 10-04-02, 06:26 AM
LOL BigMike! Although, I feel the same way.

That reminds me of when we were at Burger King the other day. My 10 yo son picked up one of those free copies of AOL off the counter. I told him to put it back. He looked at me like it was poison or something. I did not want that disk in my truck, I didn't want it in my house. Who knows with the bombarding of these disks and aol advertising on us, just bringing it into the house it will one day install itself while still in the package! Like a virus or something.

Kay