Case Mods/Benchmarking?

Old 06-17-03, 01:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
??

Anyone into case mods, or bench marking?

Old 06-17-03, 06:27 AM
My eldest son has the case mod thing going on. Looks good with the neon lites, but it does not it faster than mine which is just chugging away next to my desk.
Even saw a web server in a neighbor's den with bubble lites inside, very interesting. Just doesn't interest me, mainly because I would to move many things to show off the case if I did anything.
I do like the little LED spotlights though, thought about getting several of them just to have around.

There are some pretty cool mods going on.

Old 06-17-03, 07:35 AM
T
I was thinking of doing a water cooling unit, but instead of using a little reservoir with a radiator/fan combo to dissipate the heat I will simply use the water in a 50 gallon aqaurium. The pump will be in the aquarium, and the water will simplly be recycled back in there. I am guessing (no calculations yet to possible heat dissipation) that the aquarium will not warm up that much. Should no longer need a heat lamp to keep the little fishies warm.

Old 06-18-03, 09:06 AM
I was thinking about doing something with fish and aquarium. I am trying to figure out how to put my computer on the inside of a functioning aquarium.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: