Getting Internet over your T.V. set

Old 08-21-03, 08:26 AM
las
Visiting Guest
Getting Internet over your T.V. set

Well were I live In Sask Canada they
now offer Macs were you can get the internet threw Sasktel your local phone company over your t.v set.I don't have this just my own computer..they never had the option when I first started but now they do?What ya say to this?Maybe this would be a good route to go for some then they don't have to do computer maintenance & they don't need to worry about viruses etc.

Old 08-21-03, 09:49 AM
magister
Visiting Guest
I just took a look at the sales literature for SaskTel's "Max Interactive Bundle" and it appears to be a package designed to sell bundled services. Although, I don't see any direct references, the internet over TV package sounds very similar to bgates' Web-TV which is available as a stand-alone product and is packaged with some cable and I believe, some satellite services. Web-TV and the "Max Interactive Bundle" would eliminate the need for maintenance and protect against viruses not by design, but due to the limitations of the system.

For more information about these products, visit the above links or do a search on this forum.

Peace Out;
R

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: