Geforce4 TI 4200 64MB AGP

Old 12-05-03, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Geforce4 TI 4200 64MB AGP

I have a question about my model of product. It looks like from reading the features of my card it has capturing abilities. Does this mean that the card can connect to a television and record video from it? Or does this means something else? I looked at the TV OUT port on the video card. According to information that is to connect to a TV. But can it also be used as a TV IN? Am I just hoping that this card can capture video and I am getting my hopes up for nothing? And if that is true, than that probably means that only TV Tuner cards can do this. However what is odd that when I was installing the Video Drivers for this card listed in the subject line, I noticed it was installing TV Tuner drivers among others. I am new to owning this card so I am trying to understand what is going on. Anyone have this card and know what I am talking about, please do respond to this message if you know the answer to this?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-03, 06:50 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
It appears that you are a peg or two down from a card that will capture TV signals.

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,113521,00.asp

The video capture that you have with your card is video from your computer. The TV tuner is for watching TV on your computer.

Hope this helps.