Word 2000

Old 12-28-03, 05:08 PM
john 3:16
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Word 2000

hi,
first before my question, here is an example to help let you know what i am talking about.

and entered
into this ____________ day of ____________________________, 20____, by and between
__________________________________________________________, whose address is
______________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as
"Lessor") and __________________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to
as "Lessee").
W I T N E S S E T H :
WHEREAS, Lessor is the fee owner of certain real property being, lying and situated in
_______________ County, Kentucky, such real property having a street address of
______________________________________________________________.
WHEREAS, Lessor is desirous of leasing the Premises to Lessee upon the

now, to the question,
how can i fill in the lines with letters, without the lines disappearing? or, how can i put the line back after i am done typing over them? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks DALE

Old 12-28-03, 05:54 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Have you tried using Insert with Underlined characters/words/phrases? That should basically type into the spaces already there without moving anything (insert) and replace the line underneath at the same time (underline.) However, if your underline looks different than your underscore line (it shouldn't if it's a true underscore line or inserted line), then you may have to replace the entire line using underlined spaces.

Good luck!

Old 12-29-03, 07:13 AM
T
You will either need to create a template for the form or use mail merge to hold the form and insert the info from a database.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: