Old 02-29-04, 05:11 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I need to be able to hook up this PC to a TV, I know the video card has S-Video & I was wondering what type of cable do I need? I also need to know if my TV has S-video input? What do I look for to find out if my TV is compatable? I don't have the TV manual. Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-04, 06:54 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
You can Google search for your TV on the web and locate the manual for it to find the connections.

Your video card will need TV out, if that is what you mean. S-video will use an S-video cable, as I recall.
Old 02-29-04, 07:00 PM
tae's Avatar
tae is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,469
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Here's a picture of what an s video cable looks like:

There are many types, like s video to rca, s video to s video, etc.
s video is a small round plugin. You will usually need software for the video card.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: