Download accelerator program file assoc problem.

Old 07-03-04, 10:22 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Angry Download accelerator program file assoc problem.

This download accelerator plus is reaking havoc with my internet use. I have uninstalled the program, but when i go to reinstall it says" download accelerator plus has added this link to its' queue hit back button. " what am i suppose to do? I cant watch any of my quicktime files which have the .mov association. I am running windows 2000 and using netscape 7.1. I have uninstalled quicktime and tried to reinstall it with no success. Please what can i do to get rid of this download accelerator. Thanks in advance for help.

Old 07-03-04, 11:12 AM
Cool

what tpye of download accelorator is it? you might want to try the windows way of uninstalling it instead of the programs way. i 'm sorry but that is all i know to do right now, hope it helps.

Old 07-03-04, 11:51 AM
C
Change the file associations to remove that program from the *.mov extension. When the file is encountered again, you will be asked to choose a program to open the file. Make the appropriate selection then.

Old 07-04-04, 09:03 PM
irsean
Visiting Guest
You know...I found the best download accelerator. It's called Broadband. LOL J/K

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: