IE help

Old 09-19-04, 03:59 AM
bowlingpro2501
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb IE help

First off Ide like to say thank you all for your help in the past.... now for my new problem.. I get the infoums *Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience..Blah Blah Blah!* anywho. I click on more info and heres what it says " Error Signature: AppName:iexploer.exe AppVer:6.0.2900.2180 ModVer:0.0.0.0 OffSet:55364136 ModName:unknown. so then I click ok and useualy "Dont Send" cause I get this so much that, well, its pointless. then right after that I get in a diferent box. "iexplore.exe-application error: The instruction at "0x7c9105f8" reference memory at "0x02560010" The memory could not be "read"". I dont know what this means but this started shortly after some how the pain in the ass Bargin buddy got installed on the computer. when I found out, I ran spybot and addaware and thought it got rid of it. after that, if I remember right, I had that problem. and sometimes it seems to be random, others, it seems to happen to a sertin website. like I cant go to Flashplayer.com, other times when I click on a thread *here or other fourms* I get that error. in the past I use to just get the first error, and I found out that if I just leave it up. I could navagate that site without a problem. but sence I installed SP2 I cant do that. Ive tryed restoreing the computer, dident work. I cant seem to just re-install IE. if it is posable, can you tell me whats wrong and or tell me how to fix this problem. thank you very much guys. you do great work. keep up the work........ matt

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-04, 09:43 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Here is some help from Symantec for removing Bargain Buddy.

http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/a...gainbuddy.html

Hope this helps.

Old 09-19-04, 05:54 PM
bowlingpro2501
Visiting Guest
Originally Posted by chfite
Here is some help from Symantec for removing Bargain Buddy.

http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/a...gainbuddy.html

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your sugestion. but I looked at all the reg files it sugested and it isent there, so I asume it is safe to say its not on the computer. I started haveing that problem after bargin buddy was taken off the computer by spywear/addawear. anyother ideas? cause this is realy anoying.

Old 09-20-04, 07:35 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Have your run an anti-virus program and ad aware with current signatures and nothing is detected?

Old 09-20-04, 06:48 PM
las
Visiting Guest
change your circut

you may have a bad power supply
just a gutt feeling do any blue screens come up at all
If they do I'd say you got a bad power supply and need to change your circut

Old 09-20-04, 10:08 PM
bowlingpro2501
Visiting Guest
blue screen

nope, no blue screen. and its a new computer, couple months old. I am just thinking about wipen out and re-install XP. but if I can fix it so I dont have to that would be great..

Old 09-21-04, 07:46 AM
las
Visiting Guest
safemode

Do you ever boot Into safe mode at all?