Screen size changed? Cant resize properly

Old 04-06-05, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Screen size changed? Cant resize properly

My 6 year old grandchild plays games on my puter...he is pretty good at it,but the other night he must have clicked on something. My desktop screen size is off,the internet and the games are off too. I have tried every variation screen format,cant get it right? Help please! I also am having trouble getting the printer to print Adobe and Excel items. Updated Adobe,no help...if I disable my printer,but dont have a disk - can I relocate the printer ok? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-05, 04:28 PM
Did you try

To change your monitor resolution, right-click your desktop and select Properties . Next, click the Settings tab. You'll see a little slider gizmo that goes left to right. Make sure it's set to 800x600 or higher (the higher you go, the smaller an item will appear on your screen, so don't go too far).

After you make the changes try rebooting the system, this sometimes help save the changes you've made

Good Luck

Let's us know if this doesn't work

Old 04-07-05, 06:17 AM
more! 1st problem fixed.thanks!

I also am having trouble getting the printer to print Adobe and Excel items. Updated Adobe,no help...if I disable my printer,but dont have a disk - can I relocate the printer ok? Thanks!