photo sharing Dilema

Old 11-07-05, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
photo sharing Dilema

I can't send any of my photos to friends by e-mail.
I have joined 3 sites and downloaded their software programs, and everything goes o.k.,but the photos never show up on my friends e-mail. I even sent photos to myself and still nothing comes thru.

I've used MSN ,yahoo,and snapfish and the same thing happens on all three even though i get a "confirmation" that the photos have been sent.
I'm wondering if my computer has blocked some function? i did disable the pop-up blocker feature in trying.

I'm running windows XP,internet explorer,Yahoo browser,3 yr. old Compaq presario
I'm not savy enough to do try anything else. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-05, 10:19 AM
R
How about providing some more information.

How are you trying to send the photos? Where are the photos located? What do the three sites you have joined to do with this?

Old 11-07-05, 11:15 AM
I have these pics. in "my pictures folder". when i want to publish my pics. i can chose the "publish these photos to the web" in my picture window.
I down load these epics from "my pictures" window to one of these photo sites. These sites basically have the same format. You can put them in a album,or singularly,edit them.or "share " them.
one picture, or many, the procedure is the same. You chose a pic.or as many as you want,upload them to their web page,add a e-mail address,and "send". They all acknowledge that the pics. have been sent.
These photo sites have a pretty good reputation. Thats why i'm wondering that i may doing something wrong,or not right. I've uninstalled all photo sites and re-installed,but the same thing happens. the e-mailed pics never get to where they were sent.

Old 11-07-05, 11:54 AM
R
I have not used and am not familiar with these sites.

Perhaps all they do is to send a notice to the recipient that the pictures are available for viewing?

Why don't you just send them from your PC using your email program? That would be easier than sending them through some third party web site.

Old 11-07-05, 11:57 AM
I agree. I'm going to find out how to do that.

Thanks

Old 11-07-05, 01:06 PM
racraft,

Update... Just found a web site that instructed how to just e-mail pics. Simple ...
i'm on my way. Thanks again