Recovering deleted pictures

Old 11-25-05, 06:24 PM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Recovering deleted pictures

I have a question, my wife accidentally deleted some pictures that we have in the computer, someone told me that even if they are been deleted you can find them in the hard drive or somewhere I really don't know, if someone can help me please. Thanks

Old 11-25-05, 07:02 PM
J
What operating system are you using? Look for something called the Recycle Bin -- If you see that, double click on it, it will open a window, look for the pictures and then select them by clicking on them 1 time, and select restore, the pictures will be returned to the original location.

Old 11-27-05, 01:53 AM
olimar
Visiting Guest
The problem is that we have a spyware software installed and it clean the recycle bin automaticly. so they are not there, any more ideas? Thankyou

Old 11-27-05, 03:55 AM
M
Wink Erased Files

Here is a recent article about recovering lost files, pictures etc. These procedures work as long as nothing has been written to the space where the deleted files reside. For best results you need to try to recover deleted files immediately as you never know when the files are overwritten.

http://www.g4tv.com/callforhelparchi...ted_Files.html

This article lists some freeware programs you can try.

Good Luck

Old 12-14-05, 12:21 AM
donder
Visiting Guest
I recommend you use Easeus DataRecoveryWizard to recover your lost data. It easily to use and useful. I think you will find it worth trying.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: