Forwarding messages

Old 01-25-06, 12:50 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Forwarding messages

I use Yahoo mail service and sometimes get mail with attachments I want to forward,but I would like to eliminate all the addresse that are in the message.Is there an easy way to do this but still maintain the original message with the attachment?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-06, 07:14 PM
bf140-Albert
Visiting Guest
It's easy to make it look like you wrote it yourself for the first time. Save the attachment. Might as well scan it for viruses while you're at it. Then cut & paste the message text into a new message of your own. Cut & paste the subject, too. Attach the attachment file again and sent it as your own.

Old 01-29-06, 04:53 PM
I guess I know how to do that but what I'd like to do is keep the message exactly the same appearancewise with font sizes and colors as the original. Is this an impossible task?

Old 02-01-06, 12:20 AM
Unless I'm misunderstanding what it is you want to do, you should be able to do exactly what you want when you click the forward button. That will allow you to edit the body of the message and delete all of the names and addresses near the top leaving only the content of the message.

I do this everytime I forward a message, and I wish everyone would. A lot of spammers pick up a portion of their mailing lists from these mesages with all of the addresses that have been forwarded a hundred times, adding more names to the list each time.

Also, whenever I forward to multiple people I use the BCC to add the people to hide all of the names from those less than desirable people who look for these names and addresses to build their spamming mailing lists.

Old 02-02-06, 08:01 AM
I can do that,but I am trying to keep the same look to the message such as colors and font sizes.