Computer

Old 02-18-06, 07:48 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Smile Computer

I Have A Dell Inspiron 8100,windows Xp.every Time I Try To Open A File, I Get Cannot Open File.when I Click On Ok I Get Image Expert2000. Do You Have Any Solution For This. I Don`t Know If I Have My Question In The Right Spot Or Not,and Where Do I Go To Get My Answer?

Thank You/jim

Old 02-18-06, 08:19 AM
R
What type of file is this you are trying to open? Is it only this file or is it any file or is it only files of this same type?

Old 02-18-06, 11:22 AM
tae
your program, image expert 2000, is defaulting to be the program trying to open the file. it seems like the file you want to open is unsupported by the program. you could try to right click on the file, scroll down to "open with" and choose the appropriate program, which will depend upon the type of file.

Old 02-18-06, 11:52 AM
J
Originally Posted by tae
your program, image expert 2000, is defaulting to be the program trying to open the file. it seems like the file you want to open is unsupported by the program. you could try to right click on the file, scroll down to "open with" and choose the appropriate program, which will depend upon the type of file.
File associations could definately be jacked up. Viruses can do this, make sure you have up to date scan engines and pattern files with your virus scanner and do a scan. Before you delete any viruses found search the internet to get information about any found to see how to reverse the damage.

Joe

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: