picture

Old 10-09-06, 11:33 AM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
picture

sometimes people send e-mails thinking I can see a picture but all I get is a small sq. with a red x. Rt. click and "show picture" does nothing. Whats with that anyhow? Do I not have the same program that created the picture? This has bugged me for years and asking hasn"thelped, just get a shoulder shrug. :-) Thanx BOB

Old 10-09-06, 12:28 PM
R
The picture is being blocked. It is either blocked by your ISP or by the email client you are using.

Old 10-09-06, 03:08 PM
D
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by racraft
...or by the email client you are using.
racraft,

Does this mean by the type of email we are using? I'm actually curious too as I get the same thing sometimes and I don't think it's me b/c I don't think my computer has a pop up blocker. Never installed one nor have seen anyone install one. I get things popping up all the time!...I mean I get photos all the time... I mean MOST of the time. Could it be the sender? I always call the sender and yell (nicely) "send it again! You're doin' something wrong! " So they send it a couple times and eventually I get it.

Old 10-10-06, 04:14 AM
M
Unhappy what to do

my problems seem to be forwards not attachments. BUT. is this a lost cause or can i take some type of action?

Old 10-10-06, 07:00 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
If it's a problem with forwarded messages, it's not your doing.. The sender is doing it wrong.. Tell the sender to set the mail program to forward attachments..

Old 10-10-06, 11:00 AM
M
Talking it's not your doing

awright! Now I feel relieved...heh-heh! Will respond in the future to e-mail (do it right or don't send) just kidding. but I'm glad its not my doing. :-)

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: