window size

Old 01-22-07, 02:48 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
window size

When I click on a link, the window opens only partially. I was told before to stretch the window with the cursor the go to file and click close. This is not working - msie 6 (defaults), xp sp2
I tried clicking on file>page setup and using landscape instead of portrait but I think this is not the answer. Please advise.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-07, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
So you are clicking on a link from a webpage, and the new window that opens is not opening all the way? You can click in the top right of the title bar, on the little ie logo, and select maximize. If you are talking about something else, let us know.

Old 01-22-07, 03:49 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
To make the window open in full window size the next time, stretch it from corner to corner until it fills your screen, close it and reopen it. It should remember what you asked it to do.

Old 01-22-07, 03:50 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Page setup is only for printing purposes.. It sets up how the printer will handle a document or webpage..

Stretching the browser window as you have done, should have worked.. Being Internet Explorer, you never know how it'll work, although that is no reason for the problem..

Old 01-22-07, 03:51 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
window size

I got a tip so I'll pass it along.
When you click on a link or open a page and it is defaulting to a partial view, instead of having to maximize the screen all the time, stretch the screen to full size by holding the cursor over the sides until double arrows appear and pull to the edge. Then hold the shift key down, go to file> close and that will change the default to a maxmimized window.