How do I move 'Bookmarks' from Mozilla...

Old 08-03-07, 06:12 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
How do I move 'Bookmarks' from Mozilla...

Firefox into 'favorites' in Internet Explorer? I have opened up both windows on the screen and have dragged each individual one over into IE, but it won't let me drag "folders" over into IE. I have tried "exporting" my bookmarks out of Moxilla Firefox but how do you import the favorites into IE? Is this very clear to you?
Thanks for your help.
Kyle

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-07, 04:35 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Go to bookmarks in firefox. Click on organize bookmarks. Dropdown, click Export. There is a file in Mozilla Firefox called bookmarks. Open IE, File Dropdown click on Import/export. Click Import Favorites. Import from a file or address will be chosen automatically. Browse. Locate your file in Mozilla Firefox called bookmarks. click on it. finish the wizard. Not sure why anyone would want to go back to IE7 after tasting the security of Firefox, but to each his/her own.

Old 08-03-07, 06:13 PM
Not sure why anyone would want to go back to IE7 after tasting the security of Firefox, but to each his/her own.

I don't want to Larry but for me to get on AT&T fast access dsl, 'they' told me I had to get on IE for fast access to work. I'd rather take a beating than go back to IE. I like Mozilla Firefox ALOT better!!!!!

Thanks for your help about the bookmard to favorites.

Old 08-04-07, 03:08 PM
Bushwah.

There is no reason IE will take any better advantage of a highspeed connection than Firefox.

Old 08-05-07, 01:48 PM
I totally agree classicsat, but AT&T "told" me that I had to change to IE from Firefox to get this dsl to work....I don't know. Just doing what they told me to do. I'd rather be on Firefox.