iPaq Pocket PC Users?

Old 08-05-07, 11:00 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
iPaq Pocket PC Users?

Are there any iPaq, Pocket PC Users who sync to their PC's who might have a suggestion for a better software other than MS Outlook?

Outlook sucks BIG-TIME! I'm using "ActiveSync" to make the connection and that's not the issue as far as I know. The problem is that every time I connect; instead of syncing my contacts, notes and other information, Outlook will randomly (and without warning) multiply the info or improperly combine the info.

For example, sometimes I end up with 12 of the same contacts, or notes will have been combined with emails without me telling the software to do so. Then, it will auto archive stuff that I don't want archived, making it impossible to find things. I've got multiple archive folders and I've never manually set one up myself! Again; OUTLOOK SUCKS and I've gotta' find something else to sync my pocket PC to REAL FAST or I'm gonna' go nuts!

Are there any other options to use to sync my Pocket PC to my computer?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Phil

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-07, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I'd say it's more likely your iPaq. I've been using Outlook, Windows Mobile and ActiveSync for nearly a year without issue.

Beyond that, there are a few open source apps you might try.

Go to www.handango.com and browse around.