fullscreen window

Old 01-24-08, 05:30 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
fullscreen window

how can i get this from popping up whenever i try to watch something heres what comes up FVR Fullscreen Window Bad image exeption proscessor message 0x0000076 parameters 0x764c023c 0x764c023c 0x764c023c 0x764c023c ,not a typo on last 3 num. running windows vista home preimium any help would be helpfull thax to whom replies

Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-08, 05:35 AM
i tried to read your post but cannot make it out because you neglected to use punctuation and capitalization i cannot tell where your sentences end and new ones begin please try again

Old 01-24-08, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by racraft View Post
i tried to read your post but cannot make it out because you neglected to use punctuation and capitalization i cannot tell where your sentences end and new ones begin please try again
How about this?

How can I get this from popping up whenever I try to watch something. Heres what comes up, "FVR Fullscreen Window Bad image exeption proscessor message 0x0000076 parameters 0x764c023c 0x764c023c 0x764c023c 0x764c023c" ,not a typo on last 3 numbers. Running windows vista home premium. Any help would be helpfull thanks to whom replies. .________.;;;

----Edited by his son----

Old 01-24-08, 12:43 PM
Much better.

What is the something you are trying to watch and what program are you using to try to watch it? Have you tried re-installing the program? Do you know the program is compatible with Vista? Is there any hardware involved (that did not come with the computer)?

Old 01-24-08, 06:21 PM
If I were you, I'd be pretty proud of the editor in your family.

It seems as if something you're trying to play is conflicting with the video card or its codecs.

Does it play any videos without choking? Youtube is about the lowest common denominator for video. Try a Youtube video.

Are you using Window Media Player 10? The original had issues. Try downloading and installing the latest version.

Also make sure your video card is enabled. Right-click on a blank area of the desktop and select "Properties." Your Settings should not be 16 Color at 640 x 480. If it won't allow you to change or it rejects changes, the video card's drivers haven't been loaded.

Old 01-25-08, 06:35 PM
This message box pops up at random times, not while watching video. As I tried to open control panel it popped up again. While I am connected to internet and when I am not. Can't figure this out.

Old 01-25-08, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by kvn4 View Post
This message box pops up at random times, not while watching video. As I tried to open control panel it popped up again. While I am connected to internet and when I am not. Can't figure this out.
I think you have "Flash Video Recorder" installed. Uninstall it and then use a registry cleaner to eliminate left over entries.