Need Help!

Old 01-16-09, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need Help!

I have Microsoft Office Standard 2007 on this computer and I need to put it on another computer in the house with internet and wondering if its okay as in it not being wrong? I think it is activated by product key and its allready been activated once on this computer. I dont have the original case to see if it for multiple PC'S but under Terms and Agreement it says only one can be used on one device per one person?

So that means I cant install on another computer in the same House? And i believe its activated by an internet connection?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-09, 10:37 PM
There are so many licensing schemes that I can't keep up. It's all spelled out in your Office licensing agreement, "EULA", or End User License Agreement.

Generally, though, you may be allowed to put it on more than one machine, but you can't use it on more than one machine at the same time. Try it. If it doesn't activate, you won't lose the use of it on your original computer.

Old 01-20-09, 12:27 AM
From experience Microsoft will allow you to activate Office 3 times without giving you any issues. I have had to reload my computer a few times while working on various projects and after the 3rd time it asked me to call and I explained what had happened and they reset the counter for me.