Trouble with drop down menus

Old 04-22-09, 06:14 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Trouble with drop down menus

Hello, I am running with windows XP and Microsoft internet explorer. The trouble I am having is when I open up a drop down menu not all of the choices are given. For example if the drop down menu choices are months the first click of the mouse gets me 6 or 7 choices. closing it and opening it again gives me all the choices. Also sometimes when I open web pages not all of the "clickable "items appear when I refresh they are all there.Thank You for any help you can give me

Old 04-23-09, 05:19 AM
Just to confirm, are you talking about menu items on Internet explorer or are you refering to menu items and "clickable" items on different web pages that you visit.

What version of IE are you using? - Help button > about internet exploer will tell you.

Booster

Old 04-23-09, 01:47 PM
B
The trouble is with many websites and I have IE8

Old 04-23-09, 06:39 PM
Seems strange, can you give me a site you have issues with and I will test my IE8? As an option, you can download Firefox and see if the same issues apply.

Also go to java.com and update to the latest version and make sure your windows updates are done. Maybe a patch or fix out there.

booster

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: