windows password

Old 07-29-10, 01:48 PM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
windows password

hi guys my son changed the windows password on another computer of mine,he gave it to me and i entered it ok but after restarting it is asking for the password, it wont take it and now i cant get into it. please help ps i didnt make a password disc, dum s#@t

Old 07-29-10, 03:09 PM
W
Received 63 Upvotes on 55 Posts
Password

Is your version of Windows case sensitive? Try again using lower case if you used upper case the first time, or visa versa.

Old 07-29-10, 09:50 PM
M
password reset or bloank

download one of the following listed ( this assume you have another computer to download and burn to )
burn to CD
follow instructions
it will reset your password

Forgot the Administrator's Password? - Windows Password Recovery - Windows Password Reset

Old 08-01-10, 05:30 AM
K
not good with computers so im little scared this . on site given there are five things to look at .dont know which one to download. . i did burn first one to cd but was going to burn others to same cd but says already has data on it. the cd is 700mb and the first one was only 3mb. how can i get the downloads onto one cd .are there any instructions you could give me as to what do i do ,save file or run ,says to exstract files but i dont know if save to do so'or can anyone walk me through whole thing while on a good computer and working with another person on one that needs repair.

Old 08-01-10, 01:24 PM
M
boot to cd

you can download to a usb and then burn
but generally you cannot get all the files on one cde as all of the small images are bootable

Hirens makes a great cd where it has all those utilities plus a whole more to boot to and choose which password blanker/ resetter you want to use
but if you got one image and burned to cd ( assuming you used the right way to burn, that is burn image file )
then boot to the cd and follow directions

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: