Can NOT print any of web-pages

Old 01-30-11, 05:16 PM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Can NOT print any of web-pages

Hi:
Windows 7
Printers : HP all-in-one series and HP Deskjet

I can NOT print any of web-pages from both printers, above although I can print e-mails, words and other programs from both printers.

I'm forced to use 'HP Smart web-printing' downloaded from HP site in order to print web-pages, however I still love a traditional printing method, ..... File > Print.

Any help into this issue would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Old 02-01-11, 05:20 AM
W
Received 36 Votes on 33 Posts
Printing

Can you see the pages you want to print when you do a "print preview"?

Old 02-01-11, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator
Received 175 Votes on 141 Posts
Do you have the latest driver? I remember having that same issue and there was either a fix listed or I d/l the latest driver, can't remember, but check their website.

Old 02-01-11, 08:41 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks both for the responses.

I worked it for more than 5 -6 hours since weekends and still didn't work at all, .... web-pages can NOT be prined. I did 'Remove and re-install' numerous times.

After that, I installed 'Cannon printer' purchased last Spring and works VERY well on all areas including web-pages, e-mails and all other programs.

Actually, I downloaded from HP site to install 'software and driver' for Windows 7/64 bits, ... but didn't help any at all.

Until this instance, I trusted SO much HP products, computers and printers, ... well, .... after this experience I believe I need to change my preference totally.

Sorry to say, ... it's HP printers, ... not OS or any others to put a blame on this issue. Hopefully, down the road, HP offeres 'patch' to remedy this issue.

Anyhow, I found a very hard way to find what's wrong with the printers, because of my blind trust on HP products.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: